WANTED….Middle Back Pain Sufferers Wanting Their Life Back!
You don’t realise it yet, but in the next two minutes, you’re going to learn about an amazing natural and drug-free Kinesiology taping technique that could release you from the shackles of your chronic lower and middle back pain.
You see the truth is, your back pain is a THIEF! In fact, it’s robbing from you right now as your sitting and reading this. Yes you heard right, it’s robbing you of the FREEDOM to:
1. Perform simple day to day tasks e.g. gardening, driving
2. Enjoy a good nights sleep
3. Feel energised and refreshed
4. Have peace of mind, free from depression and anxiety
5. Play with your kids
6. Bend and stretch to reach things
7. Maintain a fully independent lifestyle
The No.1 Cause of Middle Back Pain Disability
Millions are suffering like you across the world! In fact according to the UK Back Care Charity, there are AT LEAST 1.1 million people suffering from lower and middle back pain each year. Back Pain is cited as being the main cause of disability in U.K. Every year over 150 million working days are lost due to back pain.
The picture across the waters in the US tells a very similar story. According to American Chiropractic Association, at any given time, there are approximately 31 million people experiencing some form of lower or middle back pain.
Watch the below video:
Middle Back Pain
According to the World Health Organisation –
More people in Canada, the U.S., and Finland are disabled from working due to musculoskeletal disorders, especially back pain, than any other group of diseases. (Badley et al 1994)
Time for a Change Don’t You Think?
Clearly those figures are not going to fill you with sunny optimism, but here’s something that will. I’m talking about a Kinesiology taping technique that uses the awesome forces of nature and technology to help you get your life back.
The main benefits that you can get from Kinesiology Therapy are that it:
1. Is a drug free alternative to manage pain
2. Uses natural energy
3. Has stood the test of time
4. Is constantly advancing; the amount of evidence and studies about its effectiveness continue to grow year on year
5. Won’t mask pain, it attacks the source
6. Can make you feel less stressed and more energised
7. Relieves or eliminates pain & inflammation
8. Improves circulation
9. Is a cost effective option to paying for prescriptions
10. Longer lasting lower and middle back pain relief than traditional pain killers
11. Puts you in control of your pain
Try it today; you have nothing to lose except your pain!
Donna Gray, Director
– The information in this article is intended for educational purposes only. The author of this article is not a medically trained physician; therefore, any theories or suggestions put forward are intended to supplement and not replace the advice of medically or legally trained professionals.
– All matters concerning your health require medical supervision.
– Please ensure that you consult your GP prior to adopting any suggestions put forward by Copperside Athletics Ltd., as well as about any condition that may require medical diagnosis or medical attention.
– Copperside Athletics Ltd. is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury sustained either directly or indirectly from information put forward in this article.